GRIAT students can also apply for the Erasmus+ program – a program of the European Union aimed at maintaining cooperation in the field of education, professional training, youth and sport. Scholarships are available for students worldwide to take part in the ‘Erasmus Mundus joint master degrees’: study programmes run by two+ institutions in different countries.
FOR MAGDEBURG AND FOR ILMENAU
- The scholarship includes: 850€ per month
- 1-2 grants annually
- German universities provide grants to the best Russian students to pay for their stay in Germany
Application deadline: 1 June
How to apply?
- Go to the international office in the 8th building, 5th floor, office 504
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of Records
- Send all the documents also to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get the online application here, print and sign it
- Certificate of studies at the GRIAT (only for Magdeburg)
Send all the documents also to: email@example.com