GRIAT German Center (GGC)
The GRIAT German Center’s main goal is to foster the engagement with the German language, culture, and society, and to provide real and fruitful opportunities for transcultural exchange between people from Germany, Russia, and other countries.
The GGC wants to be a hub for creating, modelling, and organizing language courses as well as new teaching material for GRIAT students learning German and develop a semester curriculum for German as technical language / “German for Engineers”. The focus is on a blended learning approach that combines classroom learning with digital and online self-study material.
Furthermore, the GGC seeks to organize and host events related to education, transcultural communication, leadership and soft skill development as well as entertainment and sport between individuals, groups, and organizations in Germany and Russia.
DAAD lecturer and Head of GGC
- • teaching German classes to GRIAT students and faculty
- • informing interested students and researchers about DAAD stipend programs
- • organizing teacher trainings and cultural events in and around Kazan
German and English teacher
- • teaching German classes to GRIAT students
- • teaching English to KAI students and faculty
- • developing the GGC media center