“KAI-Autocenter” Scientific and Technical Center
Director: Oleg A. Agishev
Address: 18 Chetayev Str. (Academic Building No.2), Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Telephone: +7 (843) 231-02-47
“KAI-Autocenter” Scientific and Technical Center is involved in tackling the following issues:
- Creation and development of a single laboratory basis for training students of all KNRTU-KAI automobile-related majors;
- Full engagement of students with service-related majors and minors into an industrial process;
- Joining efforts of lecturers, experts and students to advance automobile-related majors.
Today “KAI-Autocenter” is a main training and laboratory basis of the Department for Automobile Engines and Service. It trains students in the following Automobile-related programs:
- Land transport and technological machines;
- Operation of transport and technological machines and complexes (Fields of study: “Motor-vehicles and Motor Equipment” and “ Automotive Service”);
- Power engineering (Field of study: “Internal Combustion Engines”, Majors: “Motor-vehicles and Motor Equipment”, “Service Maintenance of Transport and Technological Machinery and Equipment” (Automobile Transport).
“KAI-Autocenter” Scientific and Technical Center arranges professional skills competitions among student teams in relevant fields of studies.
A fully-featured sports car for prospective participation in car races is being created by efforts of students under supervision of high-skilled professionals.