German-Russian Engineering Center “Machine-building”
The Center was set up on September 4, 2015 within the framework of an agreement between:
- - Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Kazan National Research Technical Institute named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI”;
- - “Kazan GiproNiiAviaprom” JSC;
- - “KNIAT Innovation and Technological Center” Technopark of Industrial Technologies JSC;
- - “Agency for Economic Development of Thuringia” LLC
Director: Rishat R. Salakhov, PhD in Engineering.
Telephone: +7 (904) 765-78-74
- - To win over orders and develop innovation projects for reconstruction and technical re-equipment of Russian industrial enterprises;
- - To develop and introduce innovation technologies and advanced equipment at industrial enterprises;
- - Technical consulting, technologies transfer, as well as export/ import of products and services between Russia and Thuringia;
- - Search for technological and economic partners to carry out projects on the part of Russia and Thuringia;
- - To engage German-Russian Institute for Advanced Technologies (GRIAT) in a training process as well as professional development of Russian specialists in the field of up-to-date technologies at industrial enterprises.
The Center is involved in arranging and carrying out:
- - Scientific and technical workshops;
- - Scientific research and development;
- - Audit and marketing research;
- - Projects on production modernization;
- - Exhibitions organization.