Regional Center for Educational Institutions Safety
Director: Konstantin S. Zharkov
Deputy Director: Mikhail Y. Scheglov
Address: 15 Tolstoy Str., Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Telephone: +7 (843) 231-03-35, internal 33-35
Regional Center for Educational Institutions Safety (RCEIS) of Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI” is a structural subdivision of KNRTU-KAI and reports directly to Vice-Rector for Labor Regulations and Safety.
The Center is involved in the following activities:
- - Providing technical measures for safety enhancement, including fitting the facilities with engineering safety systems;
- - Training officials and population in different modes of study within the limits of the Center’s competence;
- - Conducting scientific research, R&D, research and methodological as well as information-analytical developments on engineering safety systems and the issues for creating safe labor and training conditions in compliance with the basic and related activity areas of the Center;
- - Performing operations on fire prevention and extinguishing as well as experimental design and industrial activities on engineering, installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance of engineering safety systems at different institutions;
- - Creating a system for conducting an independent examination of projects for reconstruction and maintenance of educational institutions facilities, safety data sheets and scientific research on the relevant problem as well as an evaluation system for scientific research results.
- - Current monitoring of the safety status of educational institutions;
- - Making requirements (technical assignments) for the scheduled events implementation for ensuring security of educational institutions, carrying out the necessary analytical work:
- elaborating documents for holding tenders;
- organization and holding tenders;
- issuing and signing agreements with contractors;
- control over tender procedures, technical supervision and participation in acceptance of the obtained results.
- - Creating working groups with the representatives of a Contractor and developing scheduled plans for organizational and technical measures on educational institutions safety;
- - Carrying out certification of working and studying seats in compliance with working and training conditions, certification of educational institutions safety;
- - Performing marketing activities on attraction of potential customers and introducing the Center’s performance results in educational institutions.