Web Content Display Web Content Display


Study Calendar


So, now you are a GRIAT student! 

  • Welcome event!
  • Get a student card


Proceed with your studies.

Check your schedule here with the following numbers:

  • System Engineering and Engineering Cybernetics (SEEC) - 3189
  • Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EEIT) - 3185
  • Chemical and Energy Engineering (CEE) - 1153
  • Research in Computer and Systems Engineering (RCSE) - 4167
  • Communication and Signal Processing (CSP) - 5197
  • Advanced Quantum Technologies (AQT) - 5182
  • Embedded Systems and Robotics (ESR) - 5189

Soon you have to pass the English exam

  • English classes start

This is also the time when you can make you initial steps in terms of preparing for an academic semester abroad – at one of the selected partner-universities.

  • If you want to study in Germany for free, there are several scholarships, find out more on the scholarship database and
  • register on the web-site of the State Services of the Republic of Tatarstan to get the Algarysh


  • Check that you have  a foreign passport or start making it at the Department for Migration Issues of Tatarstan Republic   
  • Apply for the Admission for studying from one of the selected German partner-universities: fill in an on-line application form at the official web-site of host universities and upload the following documents: a transcript of academic records, a copy of the Bachelor’s diploma translated into English and certified by academic supervisors and GRIAT executives, a CV, a language certificate (if available), a copy of one’s identity document/ passport.


  • Submit an application for the “Algarysh” grant and in the authentic (printed) form to the Ministry of Education and Science of Tatarstan Republic. GRIAT administration will inform you of all the necessary documents. Make sure that all the documents are provided by February 1!


It is the beginning of another academic semester.

  • prepare and pass an international exam in the English Language: IELTS or TOEFL
  • Start training for an interview in the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan and attend a special consultation where all the basic principles and strategies for presenting one’s best during the interview are explained and advised.


  • The interviews for obtaining the “Algarysh” grant in the Ministry of Education and Science of Tatarstan Republic are held. This is also the time when you get your examination results.
  • You don't have a scholarship yet try these Deutschland StipendiumErasmus,  


  • Get the interview results and sign an agreement on the “Algarysh” grant receiving with the RT Ministry of Education and Science.


  • Apply for the admission to study at German universities. Applicants should register at official websites of the selected partner-universities, fill in the suggested on-line application forms and upload the admission documents required by partner-universities in Germany (check the universities’ web-sites)


  • Get a study invitation or Zulassung from the selected partner-university
  • Apply with this document for the visa to Germany (student type of visa): book a date for the submission of visa documents to the German Embassy in Moscow and start preparing and translating the visa documents

The GRIAT Administration  will always help, support and advise you on all the necessary information in this respect.


  • Translate all the documents into English, they can be finally submitted to the German Embassy in Moscow.
  • Before receiving the Schengen visa students should make sure that they
  • book a room in a student dormitory and use the DAAD dormitory finder close to your German partner-university before they leave for Germany.


Get ready for you trip and studies in Germany!

Read the universities’ instructions for foreign students and orientation information.

  • Write an offical request so that your room in the home university’s dormitory is kept until your arrival
  • Take the certified copies of student mark books
  • Arrange the rest of the documents needed for studies abroad