ABOUT THE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
The Institute of International Education is young but dynamically developing structure of KNRTU-KAI. Established in October 2019, the Institute of International Education carries out the most important functions of:
- providing information support to foreign citizens arriving for study and work at the university, conducting explanatory activity with them, including information about the rules of stay in the Russian Federation, as well as internal rules of the university and living conditions in the dormitories;
- interaction with the Migration Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and other state bodies on the matters of issuing invitations, visas and migration registration of foreign citizens studying and working at KNRTU-KAI;
- preparing reports and analytical materials on the training of foreign citizens, monitoring and analysis of the effectiveness of training foreign citizens at the university;
- acquainting of foreign students with the culture and traditions of the peoples of the Russian Federation, organizing of events that contribute to social, academic and cultural adaptation, interacting with communities on issues related to education and living conditions;
- coordinating of foreign students participation in educational, cultural, sports and other events, as well as in the work of foreign students and postgraduates associations and unions.
The structure of the Institute of International Education includes the International Preparatory Department, the main function of which is to attract foreign students through educational exhibitions, Russian centers of science and culture abroad and their subsequent training.