Pre-University Training is offered to international students with little or no knowledge of Russian before they begin Russian-taught full-degree programs.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Application deadline for Fall semester: July 31
Application deadline for Spring semester: December 31
How to apply for the Preparatory Program?
1. Prepare the following documents:
Passport*+ notarized translation into Russian;
Document confirming the level of education with transcript indicating all courses and grades;
2. Scan all required documents
3. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.Get an electronic Invitation in 6-8 weeks after the Invitation request is accepted.
*Passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the desired entry to Russia date
Education documents issued outside of Russia have to be legalised in the country of issue.
Legalisation process varies according to their country of origin:
- Legalisation by Apostille (for members of the Hague convention of 1961)
- Consular legalisation (for other countries) conducted by 1) competent authorities of foreign affairs in the country where the document originated, and 2) the foreign ministry/embassy or consulate of the Russian Federation
No legalization is required for the education documents issued in the following countries:
Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, North Korea, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen